Friday, May 21, 2010

Blog addiction...

I can't even begin to tell you when I started reading other people's blogs ~ oh wait, yes I can.  It was my dear friend Yvonne's blog, and then her daughter in-laws, and then on to other blogs that were referred or I just happened upon! Which is the case with the http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/

For almost two years now I've followed the story through blogging of Stephanie Nielson known to her family and readers as nienie.  This remarkable woman, who is recovering from a near fatal plane crash, continues to inspire me!  Nienie underwent 14 hours of surgery yesterday to give her a scar free neck. The preparation to be able to do this was unbelievable  ~ the skills that her medical staff  have provided have certainly been a blessing. 

Nienie has undergone a lot (an understatement) since the accident.  There have been many ups and downs, but this woman continues to want to live life to it's fullest ~ and she does!  She has four beautiful children and a loving husband, who by the way succeeded in saving her after the crash. Through reading http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/  I've learned a lot ~ to always put life into perspective, accept the changes that may occur,  keep on living, and by all means, enjoy every second!!!  We are only given one life and as the saying goes "It's not a dress rehearsal!"

No comments:

Post a Comment