Tuesday, May 25, 2010

DWTS...

I just finished watching the 10th season of Dancing with the Stars and truly loved every minute of tonight's presentation!!!!  I was late in getting hooked on DWTS ~ all my friends had been watching it from the get go and I figured I'd better get on board in order to know what all the hype was!!   Hubby even watched a little ~ although it was mainly to check out the itty bitty costumes that the ladies were wearing.  Or not wearing!

This year's winners ~ Nicole and Derek were phenomenal!  I've never been teary eyed before while watching as I was tonight.   There is great debate on the fact that there always seems to be at least one "celebrity dancer" that already has some professional dancing abilities.  This year I felt that there were two ~ Nicole and Evan.  Even though they start out in the beginning better than the others ~  they still advanced tremendously!   Both were truly deserving  ~ but there can only be "one" winner...

Tonight was also the season finale of NCIS ~ those that follow the show will be wondering what the fate of Gibbs' father will be ~ hopefully he'll be fine...

So here I sit, already anticipating the next season of both shows.  I know where I'll be on September 20th when DWTS's 11th season starts and hopefully NCIS's will follow soon after...

In the meantime I'll be catching the new season of the Closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment