Saturday, May 29, 2010

How did our kids ever survive?!!!

When my kids were babies and sitting in a shopping cart there were no seat covers or sanitizing wipes to clean off the bar that they loved to suck on!  Times are different now, so this Grandma set out to make a seat cover for Cameron...
I love frogs and when I saw this material... well the seat cover just HAD to be made out of it!



Other than little things here and there ~ I haven't set out to make anything like this since Cameron's mommy was little and I made her a Rainbow Bright costume for halloween.  That was almost 25 years ago...


                                                                        Starting out...


              so far so good...
                                                                       



What you don't see in between that last photo and this one is the help I got from my dear friend Tammy ~ I made it all the way to step 17 and froze.... 
Luckily after looking at the directions for a few minutes she knew exactly what should be done!!

Finished seat cover made with love by Grandma T...

2 comments:

  1. The directions were even a little confusing to me!! But we worked it out and it turned out very cute. Good Job, Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next photo ~ one of Cam in a shopping cart with it!!!

    ReplyDelete