I love the connection that facebook offers! It's been a great way to keep in contact with so many people at one time ~ although I don't always have something to post I've found that 'status shuffle' does the trick! Some of my favorite FB 'staus shuffle' sayings are:
*Thinks unconditional love..means.."Family"...
I've always told my kids "I may not like you at a given moment,
but I will always, always love you!"
*Friends are the family you pick yourself...
I may be an only child but I have a huge "Family"!!!
*Life is full of tough choices and hard times.. but if you believe in yourself and the people who love you.. you'll make it!
This has definitely been proven in the last couple of months!
For our family & friends
that have stood by us with their support ~
we thank you and love you tons!!!
*Loves her "family" to Heaven and back xxooxxoo
We love you tons, too - and to us you all are "family"!!!
ReplyDelete