Sunday, April 25, 2010

Craft show

It's a gloomy, rainy, Sunday so what could be better than go to the craft show in search of a present! I would usually go with the "girlfriends" but because I was on a mission ~ I dragged hubby with.  I had this idea for something special and of course the crafter wasn't there but we did manage to get his name and website.  In a couple of weeks our first grandchild will be turning "1" and even though we can't be there in person our love and wishes for a Happy 1st Birthday will be!  Hopefully, the "special" gift will be there in time as well...

At the craft show I did manage to stop and admire the goods in the P R Gallery booth, formally known as just Pat Richter's booth!  A sweet couple bought her company and Pat still paints the beautiful pictures that she is known for. I love what this woman does in the way of prints that include Longaberger baskets ~ which by the way is another one of my favorite things!   I have several Pat Richter prints and managed to find a little one today that's perfect for a spot in the bathroom that needed a little something. 


One thing always leads to another ~ cause now I need to repaint a blue shelf to black to match!!!

I've been going to craft shows for many, many years now ~ I truly love seeing what is new and of course the old time favorites.   I still have many of the things I've bought over the years and could most likely tell you who I was with or even a little story about when the certain item was bought!   Our mailbox is a wooden mailbox that was purchased 20+ years ago, but I still love it.  It was made by Pat Richter's husband before she became popular with her prints!!!    Two very crafty, creative and artistic people...


                                                   

  
My all time favorite Pat Richter print which I found on Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment