Tomorrow is Easter as well as my husband Dan's 53rd birthday. We are having the family here for dinner to celebrate both. The weather is suppose to be beautiful! All those having Easter egg hunts for the little ones will enjoy being able to be outside in the sun! I'm already looking forward to next Easter when we, as Grandparents, can prepare an Easter egg hunt for the little one(s)! I always put the (s) because I never know if our daughter, son in-law and their babies will be in town. It's always hoped that they will be ~ but with two little ones, at this time next year, 17 months apart I'm thinking their travel days are numbered. I can only hope that one day they will move back into the area closer to the families...
I've mentioned that tomorrow, April 4th is Dan's birthday. He doesn't like to celebrate the occasion too much and it stems from both of my grandfathers having passed away, a year apart from each other, on April 4th. When my grandpa Arnold passed away it was also Easter Sunday. I remember going to church feeling as if we were pretty disheveled. My son Danny who was 11 at the time had on the worst tennis shoes and I was hoping no one noticed! I was just thankful that we made it there in what was a very sad start to the day...
Happy Easter to everyone ~ and even though he doesn't like to acknowledge his day ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!!! Enjoy the day that we'll be spending with family!
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment