Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring...

According to the calendar Spring arrived 2 weeks ago but "spring" weather is truly here! Yesterday was beautiful during the day with a spring thunderstorm in the evening. The rain was needed and the lightening that accompanied it helped turn the grass even greener. I love thunderstorms! When I left for work this morning the tips of the grass were covered with dew giving it a touch of plushness! It was beautiful! The Magnolia tree that is right outside my front window is in bloom. I've taken pictures of it each day since it started to bloom. Magnolia's do not last long before the tree leafs up so I love to have "proof" of the beauty that the flowers give.


Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Our Easter/Birthday celebration went well ~ dinner was delicious as were the desserts! I'm still drooling over them! There's lots of ham left over but that's okay cause we love ham! Being able to celebrate with a little one in the house again was truly special ~ can't wait to be able to "play" Easter bunny next year....

Here are pictures of the two special little ones on their 1st Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment